Thread: Game Mechanics: Some are better than others?

Hybrid View

Default Re: Game Mechanics: Some are better than others?

Origins was pretty even. Liliana was a choice for both. Zevren was a choice for both. Only Morrigan and Alistar were static.

In fact, DA2 was actually biased towards females if you counted DLC and another no sex option so you'd think that meant they were learning from their mistakes and not doing this ridiculously uneven nonsense.

ME2 kinda pissed me off because I chose Ashley for lack of a better choice in ME. Had to do a whole new character when I found out Garrus was an option. Scene with the doctor was totally worth it though.

...I just realized that I may have not backed up those files when I upgraded to Win7 ;_; Forgetting my preferences folder for 10 Istaria characters suddenly doesn't seem so bad.

Default Re: Game Mechanics: Some are better than others?

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Origins was pretty even. Liliana was a choice for both. Zevren was a choice for both. Only Morrigan and Alistar were static.

In fact, DA2 was actually biased towards females if you counted DLC and another no sex option so you'd think that meant they were learning from their mistakes and not doing this ridiculously uneven nonsense.

ME2 kinda pissed me off because I chose Ashley for lack of a better choice in ME. Had to do a whole new character when I found out Garrus was an option. Scene with the doctor was totally worth it though.

...I just realized that I may have not backed up those files when I upgraded to Win7 ;_; Forgetting my preferences folder for 10 Istaria characters suddenly doesn't seem so bad.
    Thankfully, there's a huge site devoted to save files that allows you to pick any sort of Shepard, any decisions you might have wanted to make, etc etc etc so you don't have to replay ME1/ME2 several times to get what you want.

I was thinking about doing this just to skip ME1 to get a male character (I played a Female Shepard) just so I could date Tali. I'll wait for ME3 to see if the romance actually continues though... I probably won't bother (will likely youtube it instead) if they don't let you continue the romance with her in ME3. I know Tali is set to re-appear in ME3, but that doesn't mean they're going to let you continue the romance, either.

Look what they did to Liara -- they only let you see her in one short little scene, only if you did a DLC, and only if you didn't touch anyone else (which a lot of people did, not knowing they were going to release that DLC).

Thread Information