Thread: timeline/dragon question

Hybrid View

Default Re: timeline/dragon question

Is this to say that its better to play anything other than a dragon? Or is the Dragon mainly just there for fluff?

I am not saying Dragons should pwn all (well, yeah I am!) since this is a MMO and balance must be considered, but they should at least be able to hold their own.

Is there a senario where a Dragon could defeat that uber ped? Or is it just not possible?
    I'm no expert on it, but I think dragons originally had very similar/the same capabilities as bipeds did, but the classes were removed from them in order to make playing a dragon a different experience from playing a biped. :/

It's a good reason, but dragons need to be given more possibilities as they're maxing out. I dunno whether or not the devs have any plans of action on their agenda, but... dragons make a stirdy jack-of-all-trades class. I don't know how a maxed dragon could defeat an uberped, but I'm sure that it would be possible. If you had the right everything specific to the biped's current class and attacks... maybe... :/ I guess it also depends on exactly how many classes the biped has maxed, and a whole host of other things, including the experience of the players...

Oh, I'm not sure. >.< Like I said, I'm no expert. :/

~Galde

Default Re: timeline/dragon question

Quote Originally Posted by Galdethriel View Post
    I'm no expert on it, but I think dragons originally had very similar/the same capabilities as bipeds did, but the classes were removed from them in order to make playing a dragon a different experience from playing a biped. :/

It's a good reason, but dragons need to be given more possibilities as they're maxing out. I dunno whether or not the devs have any plans of action on their agenda, but... dragons make a stirdy jack-of-all-trades class. I don't know how a maxed dragon could defeat an uberped, but I'm sure that it would be possible. If you had the right everything specific to the biped's current class and attacks... maybe... :/ I guess it also depends on exactly how many classes the biped has maxed, and a whole host of other things, including the experience of the players...

Oh, I'm not sure. >.< Like I said, I'm no expert. :/

~Galde
    Thank you for your reply and I guess Dragons are the jack of all trades master of none deal from what you posted. TY for the comparison and info

Thread Information