Thread: Talk to the Team: Quest Player Project

Hybrid View

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Talk to the Team: Quest Player Project

I'm not a huge writer but I will put my idea here on the forums for other players to use if they do intend to write for the game -

Considering the new breaths will possibly come from the Rift tokens, dragons could have figured out ways to channel the energies of the Rift token into their own hearts/souls to acquire the abilities personally. The vendor of the abilities/tokens would be possibly a scholar or something that helped figure out the new technique.

Pretty rough but it's a basis to work off of. Will love to see what players come up with. :)

Default Re: Talk to the Team: Quest Player Project

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    I'm not a huge writer but I will put my idea here on the forums for other players to use if they do intend to write for the game -

Considering the new breaths will possibly come from the Rift tokens, dragons could have figured out ways to channel the energies of the Rift token into their own hearts/souls to acquire the abilities personally. The vendor of the abilities/tokens would be possibly a scholar or something that helped figure out the new technique.

Pretty rough but it's a basis to work off of. Will love to see what players come up with. :)
    That is sort of how I figured this would work with the tokens given that the rift is such a broad and in my mind, random thing. That's not a bad idea about the trainers and how they would go about dragons learning different breaths! You could explain the way it was done or learned from rift tokens similar to the way you would learn acid breath from beetle parts and use a scholar similar to the one that teaches/grants you primal boon or drain bolt? I've got some ideas but need the time to sit down and write them out clearly as they are very abstract atm. Its 3am where I am so no go on fleshing that out with school back in session, but I'd be happy to put down anything I can come up with for ideas.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Thread Information