Thread: Nature tower banners

Hybrid View

Default Re: Nature tower banners

I'd like to see reducing the 30:00 minutes timer to 5:00 or 10:00 minutes, and the effects should be stackable, too.

And please add a crafting quest to the nature tower comparable to the one at the imperial outpost to earn the nature tokens.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    I'd like to see reducing the 30:00 minutes timer to 5:00 or 10:00 minutes, and the effects should be stackable, too.

And please add a crafting quest to the nature tower comparable to the one at the imperial outpost to earn the nature tokens.
    Nice idea there, Terao. but almost 6 months since this topic was started, and not even a single reply from the devs about it. similar to them saying they could add bulk to vaults as i suggested in another post. yet a year later and nothing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post

All of this, I agree with.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

All of this, I agree with.
    /support! The banner's buffs are no where near strong enough to be given a 30 minute timer, or even 10 minutes. *Crosses fingers for 5 minutes*

Any chance that we get the nature tokens back in some way? It's been a year or so since the quests got disabled to obtain the tokens.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Revamp of the Western Deadlands is on our short-list for 2014 and that includes tokens, banners, etc.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information