• DWARF

3 12.00%
  • HALF-GIANT

1 4.00%
  • TIKI TORCH

5 20.00%

Thread: Aziz Light!!! (Lamps on Plots)

Hybrid View

Default Re: Aziz Light!!! (Lamps on Plots)

We're going to get crazy and separate the light source from the lamps. Lamps will be placed separate from light sources. This will allow you to have as many lamps as you like on your plot. The plan is to have four placeable light sources, which can be placed inside the lamps, or anywhere you like, such as above a fountain.

The survey will be left open, because it's always interesting to see what aesthetic people like, but the new plan is no severe limitation on unlit lamps, and then the ability to place four light sources.

If you really wanted all the lamps lit up, though, someone can make a simple mod so that the plot lamps have an attached light source.

I like half-giant, human2, and tiki torch. If I had to pick just one, probably the tiki torch, since really it would fit on any style plot.

Dwarf and tiki-torch I like best.

Vote goes for tiki-torch
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Yfelvik View Post
    We're going to get crazy and separate the light source from the lamps. Lamps will be placed separate from light sources. This will allow you to have as many lamps as you like on your plot. The plan is to have four placeable light sources, which can be placed inside the lamps, or anywhere you like, such as above a fountain.

The survey will be left open, because it's always interesting to see what aesthetic people like, but the new plan is no severe limitation on unlit lamps, and then the ability to place four light sources.

If you really wanted all the lamps lit up, though, someone can make a simple mod so that the plot lamps have an attached light source.
    Not sure I like this new plan. I would love to see at least 6 - 8 usable light sources on a plot. especially if it is a very large plot like 100x100. sad to see only 4 being allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    Not sure I like this new plan. I would love to see at least 6 - 8 usable light sources on a plot. especially if it is a very large plot like 100x100. sad to see only 4 being allowed
    Sadly due to the impact light sources can have on lower-end systems we need to put a cap on it. The old choice where only one lamp would be chosen through the poll would have the lamp itself limited to 4, now it is unlimited for all lamp styles, but only 4 light sources per plot.

If after observations by lower end systems in areas heavy in lamp usage shows no adverse affects we can consider increasing the limit.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Thread Information