Thread: Map Pack 3.5

Hybrid View

Default Re: Map Pack 3.5

I wish it would be possible to have an update part for the mappack in which you can send your additions which then could be added or not.

The mappack is really nice and I'd thank all of you who have been working on it all this time

Quote Originally Posted by Sunuke View Post
    I wish it would be possible to have an update part for the mappack in which you can send your additions which then could be added or not.

The mappack is really nice and I'd thank all of you who have been working on it all this time
    Sunuke, it might be an idea to read my earlier post;
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Yes, there is a new update in the works Katscratch is working on it a lot and accepting player feedback using the Crimson Dawn Forum
    Last edited by Velea; September 29th, 2011 at 06:15 PM.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

I think you misread my post or I wasn't clear enough:-)

I was talking about an in game update button. Or something in which players could up the icons added to CD.

So it would be possible to get for example a daily update after a large patch like this.

That way you could go out on a part of the map which hasn't been explored yet.

i really want to install this map pack but your instructions are so unclear as how to do it step by step. i did the auto install of it, but all i get in-game is two clashing maps. seriously! dumb it down for us noobs.

Thread Information