Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Game Bugs

Default Re: Game Bugs

The spiritist trainer is missing from his home near Bristugo.

Negative, there is no Spiritist Trainer in the T2 region. Kion and Kirasanct are it.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; June 16th, 2011 at 08:29 PM.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Default Chat window word wrapping

I don't know why I decided to bring this up now over any other time, but there's a minor issue with the word wrapping for the client chat window. If you put in a long, unbroken string of text the whole column of text will return once and then continue off the edge of the window.

It's a very minor issue, I only bring it up because it should be a relatively simple fix.

Noted internally for a future client update
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 02:39 PM.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

The Harton Valley Shrine's particles on the corner decorations seem to be missing. http://i53.tinypic.com/2qjdjwj.jpg
    The nearby fountain's particles also seem to be broken.

Also, I'm returning after a long time away. I seem to remember there was a ghost costume for ancient dragons. I went to the festival grounds, but the vendor only sells ghost costumes for hatchling and adult dragons. There are zombie costumes for all three ages. Was that costume drop only, or is it missing?

These issues are on Chaos.

Got the costume. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; June 16th, 2011 at 08:41 PM.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

The new plot Clock "ticks" are very subtle until the one's toon is turned to face away from the clock. Perhaps this can be corrected so that "ticks" are of reasonable volume when one's toon is facing the clock?

Knossos

Fix attempted
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 02:45 PM.

Nah'guk Warriors are dropping Nahguk Pygmy Beatstick's (trophies). Are they suppose to drop their own trophy instead?

Not at this time
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 02:40 PM.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

On Chaos, when going to Bristugo from Istaria's Union there is a road between 2 hills. As you walk up the road you will see a black thing across the road ( not an object ). When players walk into it they get stuck and the only way of getting out is recalling ( even that takes some time ). I have been trapped there and it looks like it's the roof of a lair. There are 2 lairs on that road ( on the side of Istaria's Union ) the lair on the left ( when looking towards Bristugo ) is the only one with dug chambers.

( If you don't know where it is, find me in the game and I'll show you )

It is the top of a lair, and unfortunately this can't be fixed without ruining the lair for the player. So until the lair is unowned, this can not be fixed. It's been noted internally, though, for a future fix.
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 02:42 PM.

Chaos.

Kriegan the Tailor Trainer, in Kirasanct is stuck behind the wall at 23876, 28050. The only way to interact with him is to /select and use a hotkey to open a trade.

Fixed
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 02:48 PM.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

Attempting to complete a quest given by Thanthor the Fisher (loc 20321, 22929). I have the 5 water droplets in my inventory, the quest shows I have looted all five items. When I greet the NPC, the quest does not update.

Could you please submit a support ticket on this quest because looking at it in the database I'm not seeing anything which seems off. I'd like to take a closer look at the specific character that has the quest. Also, if you remember about when you picked up the quest, that would help.
    Last edited by Velea; June 20th, 2011 at 12:35 PM.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Nisse View Post
    Attempting to complete a quest given by Thanthor the Fisher (loc 20321, 22929). I have the 5 water droplets in my inventory, the quest shows I have looted all five items. When I greet the NPC, the quest does not update.

Could you please submit a support ticket on this quest because looking at it in the database I'm not seeing anything which seems off. I'd like to take a closer look at the specific character that has the quest. Also, if you remember about when you picked up the quest, that would help.
    Is there any chance that we can get a similer look at the Killing the Raiders quest line for the Kion Militia Emblem? This quest is still not working properly to completion.

Will look into it, but without details on what's not working it is hard to fix
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 02:52 PM.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

the new spell: lightnig blast uses nature skill, but only usable to arcane classes. by design? it should be druid, healer, ranger, spiritist....

This is by design.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Plot Planning

The 3m sandstone wall has an incorrect footprint in the planning window and is showing up on the ground as a compass/3D directional arrow instead of a wall.

Footprint it fixed; sounds like you are missing a file for the other problem.
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 02:50 PM.

Plot Planner Perplexity

Boulders, 4 meter and Boulders, 6 meter are identical size.

Dracaena

edit: Possible this is just a display bug on the planner screen. When I attempt to line up the Boulders, 4 meter planning image on top of a constructed Boulders, 4 meter the image is larger then the built structure. However the planner images and footprints are identical.

Noted for future update
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 02:50 PM. Reason: additional info

World cache is damaged around the area of Wisp Isle (most likely on the server)

Explains why multiple people are getting CTD's around that area.

Btw. The client is not catching these crashes as an exception just straight to desktop with no dump file.

I have edited some of the terrain on the Isle and re-saved it so hopefully this will rebuild the world cache there and fix whatever issues are causing CTDs.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 5th, 2011 at 03:30 PM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I've noticed a few quests don't tell the proper location of the quest giver...

Xarinnis for example, the quests requesting to go to him after creating whatever is told say he's in Parsinia.. When in fact he's ontop of the Weaver/Tailor building in Kion...

Also Miemonus' quest, for I believe Spellcrafting mastery tells you he's in Chiconis, when he's in Dralk...

I'm sure there are others.. but this is just two that I've noticed right off the bat... I'm also not sure if this is a bug, a typo in the quests or if its a combination of map pack issues along with devs moving npcs around... but its confusing to those who don't know where every npc is at every given time... I've found myself asking several times for several npcs at once, and it aggravates other players when they get too many questions at once... Been there done that

Also at least on my map, I don't see Chiconis Battlefield listed... I know where its at but its not actually on the map so I figured I'd throw that out there also

Without specific names of quests, this is impossible to fix.
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 02:52 PM.
    ~Clearbrooke~ *Riverpaw*
    lv 60 Elemental Archer on Chaos
    Raaliquiryn Vaerkaldra, previously Kirya Al`Taraya (Mistress of the Blighted Guard!)
    lv 100/40/34 Dragon on Chaos

Floating Island gate is non functional. The box to teleport comes up but does not populate list with any destination (expected destination is Tazoon). Checked after clearing world cache by hand in the computer files, this is on Order.

Dracaena

Just checked internally and it worked. Should work after next delta
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 02:53 PM.

Winter Vale quest.

The quest you get from Quatermaster Fibble Brunt:

Brunt: Liquidate the icy dire wolves
    Collect ten (10) icy dire wolf pelts from the icy dire wolves north of the winter vale

is broken. You dont loot any pelts from the wolves. (have killed more than 100) but Fibble Brunt gives you 10 pelts when you get the quest from him. So it keep saying 0/10

Already been reported.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 6th, 2011 at 12:00 PM.
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

Spirit Webbing calls for double Tech Comps on Item Creation Screen - see attached for detail. Also the Tech does not list the effects of Spirit Webbing - also shown in attached.

Knossos

I am unable to reproduce this. It looks fine to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 10th, 2011 at 11:08 AM.

Plot stone flooring set to build model inconsistency (don't think this one has been mentioned before).

Cobble Snow 5x5 shows a wheel barrel filled with snow and a pile of snow next to it. Cobble Snow 5x10, 5x15 and 10x20 show a wheel barrel filled with brown cobblestones and a pile of cobblestones next to it. I didn't check the rest of the Cobble Snow set to build models.

Fixed the Snow ones
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 02:57 PM.

"Mage's Quest: Assisting the Spell Vendor:"

The third step in this quest asks the player to collect 4 Wild Grulet Hooves. There does not appear to be any such item. The quest counts the collection of Wild Grulet Snouts instead.

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 11th, 2011 at 12:47 PM.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Confectioner quest Rare Foods: Food for the road

Quest dialogue:

Create five (5) sugared dates for Lanale
    Return to Lanale in Kion with the sugared dates

Lanale is the vaultkeeper in Parsina.

Thaalia of Order

Got it. Thanks
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 18th, 2011 at 12:41 PM.

Thread Information