Thread: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Hybrid View

Default Re: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Yessss, that's right, don't fight it...! Err I mean. Hi! Nice dragons. I have given them a little click love.

So I won the cosmic lottery during a :x5 drop a few days ago (she even has a nice code ahhhh):

AND! I finished breeding a mate for one of my Christmas dragons. Only took six months, I rejoice!

Reminder-warning: the anniversary release marathon covered releases for May and June, but we've reached July! Keep an eye out, there may be a new release lurking in the next few days....

Quote Originally Posted by Thicklesip View Post
    Reminder-warning: the anniversary release marathon covered releases for May and June, but we've reached July! Keep an eye out, there may be a new release lurking in the next few days....
    Wowsers, incredibly timely reminder!! :-)

It's so confusing, so many new dragons! Nice to find I have a couple of discontinued and rare ones, but there are so many that I've never seen before and not enough space for all the eggs I could grab! Also quite nice to see it's not such a crazy rush to pick up eggs out of the cave anymore though (I'm guessing people are after the bred ones and trades instead)
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Well it certainly makes a difference now I don't post on dozens of forums anymore! My last 5 eggs died... oops So I now have 4 more, fingers crossed for these guys! Will have to be more active on old forums again...
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Quote Originally Posted by pevil2000 View Post
    Well it certainly makes a difference now I don't post on dozens of forums anymore! My last 5 eggs died... oops So I now have 4 more, fingers crossed for these guys! Will have to be more active on old forums again...
    Things have changed with raising eggs. If you aren't a heavy forum user to get views with, there are now fan run hatcheries. Here is a link to the dragon cave forum thread about them. In particular look at the section of "Self Serve Hatcheries and ERs". Good luck!

PS Just pick out a couple hatcheries if you decide to go that route. Too many hatcheries at once (or too soon for a brand new egg) can be fatal experiance.

Ah fantastic, thanks Dracaena Just picked up another egg so I'll take them on over a hatchery

Wow, has it already been a month? A new release is expected tonight! Clear your scroll and warm up your catching fingers if you're interested. (Ha-HA, I'll actually have egg space this time! Glad I remembered this month.)

Thread Information