View Poll Results: Ceremonial Chest Scale

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Change it to use the Back slot

42 46.15%
  • Change it to use the Tail slot

6 6.59%
  • Change it to use either Back or Tail slot (Anything but chest!)

25 27.47%
  • It's fine as a Chest scale

18 19.78%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ceremonial Chest Scale - A Poll

Default Ceremonial Chest Scale - A Poll

Should it Remain a chest scale? Or be changed to use Back or Tail slots..

Should not be a Tail slot. I want to be able to use Rukers<sp> Tail slot as well as this scale. Few already want the Tail scale as is, if they make this a Tail scale also then what is the use of even hunting it up?

I think it would be the best if it would use a back slot, so you can use your chest for the pv one and the tail for the reklar scale.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

i dont like to see it as a back scale because if i ever have the reklars back scale i dont want to choose which one to use

we dragons dont have much unique things to use/wear so i dont want to use only 2 slots for all stuff we can ever get

Definitely Back scale. It would allow others to use the reklars tail scale. even though reklars scale is not appealing to me as a lunus
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    Reklar's Tail scale is a Tail scale.
    hehe

ups

ok then i vote for a back scale ^^ (can i edit my vote?)

nod...back scale
    A dark shadow in the night skies...

Hmm, do i break the poll when i suggest "Head Scale"?

Don't forget the lore - it's meant to be a "Ceremonial Scale", worn to present. So what good would it be worn at the back?

So i choose "... Anything but chest" for the poll, but i mean "HEAD"!

Quote Originally Posted by HAG

So i choose "... Anything but chest" for the poll, but i mean "HEAD"!
    ... and for dragons who do their ARoP can't use the scale because the Ancient scale consumes this slot.....

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

The head scale from ARoP is only temporary, afterward it becomes a crystal that you can stick in your claw. I think it should be a back scale, like everyone else, I say that so we can wear our Reklar's tail scale, and our Vengeance chest scale.

i picked the tail scale. i should have picked the back scale but in all acutuality i want it as a hind leg scale and then be able to do the quest twice

FYI they have changed the block to +50 Tooth&claw.

The ceremonial scale does have a good use against Gruk The Frigid. All his attacks a blight- spell type attacks, and he isn't stunnable. So Vengeance and Eminence aren't any help anyway. Vital Defiance might help, but not sure if it is for melee attacks only, or for both spells and melee. The ceremonial scale is best one to use for Gruk since it has 300 blight resistance.

Mobs like Gruk point out that you should always carry a regular teched chest along with vengeance. Triple socket chest with some good crystals would be good in these instances, or the ceremonial scale.

I still hope they change it to be a back scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan
    ... and for dragons who do their ARoP can't use the scale because the Ancient scale consumes this slot.....
    I actually like the idea of using a head scale slot for this one... And if I DID have one (and moved my TP to have necessary base T&C to equip it, unless that's been changed since the last time I saw it), I would most likely use it over the Helian Headscale of the Ancients.

Actually, I'd pretty much definately use it over the ancient headscale. It might help stop me from lusting over the Lunus headscale.

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan
    how long do you have this ancient scale? 5 hours? 6 hours?

so i dont think this dragon who owns a ceremonial scale should worry about not to use it for this short time he needs to finishe the arop.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    how long do you have this ancient scale? 5 hours? 6 hours?

so i dont think this dragon who owns a ceremonial scale should worry about not to use it for this short time he needs to finishe the arop.
    you forgot that you have your scale the whole arop before it turns into a crystal? i dont think you can rush in 6 hours through arop.

you have to craft the ancient scale if im true, so yes i think you can rush through the rest of the arop in 6 hours!

Jynasix takes 2 or 3 hours to make the casket. Vladtmordt takes 2 or 3 hours to craft the ancient headscale.

Doing ARoP in 6 hours would be a stretch. with 9 other dragons helping scout out all the named mobs necessary, you might get it done in 10 hours. There's alot of porting and flying to remote places which takes time. The rift takes 45 minutes minimum just about with the walking and waiting on shield of gold to recycle.

i dont count the time to get the headscale, i only count the time after you get it then to finish the arop

and yes i have done it in less then 6 hours

ok atm it takes more time to get a group ready, but hey: is this Ceremonial scale so important to worry about it while the arop?

Tulga, any chance to consider changing this to tail or back?

Thread Information