Thread: Vault upgrade quest (disabled)

Default Vault upgrade quest (disabled)

What is this tied to? It seems to enable and disable itself at random no matter what school I'm in. Any ideas?

Default Re: Vault upgrade quest (disabled)

School adventure level is all that it is tied to as far as I know.

I thought mine disabled when I did not have the gp in my inventory needed to complete it.

I REALLY wish I took screenies... but when I was 75/60 (I needed vault 9) and looking for more coin it was enabled.

When I changed schools to be 75/100 it was disabled again.

Got the coin and it was still disabled.

I've had the quest for months and it seemed to enable and disable at random.

Might be related to changing schools. I think that caused Bermal to have his disabled when I had one active while switching schools.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

sorry to pull this out, since i rejoined to play HZ last June, since last played 4 yrs ago, there lot fo topics that are very old and trying to read most of it when i need tips or helps, or giving some answers i just find out.

from what i just noticed when i got disabled few times, i watch "chronologically" what happened, i get disabled during night hours in the game, and restored quest actively during daylight time frames.
    i thought it was kind of wierd.
    maybe this new information will give you players some theory if devs dont have time to explain.

disabled during night hours in the game, and restored quest actively during daylight time frames
    apparently the vaultkeepers only work banker's hours?

Thread Information