Thread: Maintenance search

CharacterFlaw

Default Maintenance search

Is there somewhere that they post the goings on of maintenance, and the expected time of completion? I realize they do routine maintenance every Tuesday, but, from what I've been able to find, should only last a couple hours. I would think that they would put something on the list of topics as you attempt to log in, but that is not so.

I also know that it takes some time for maintenance (up to a day or maybe even more) if they are upgrading/patching the servers, but would hope that somewhere the customers would be enlightened on the subject prior to, or during, this procedure. It's been 6 hours, so I'm assuming there is something more than routine maintenance going on. Is there somewhere I can find this out?

I apologize if this is a redundant post, but I have yet to find a post regarding this issue.

Sincerely, New Customer

Default Re: Maintenance search

You can usually find out some of what there adding here http://community.istaria.com/ Thats where youll find patch notes Etc. They also post here in general forums the patch notes and estimated times a few hours before servers go up.
    ~Robins

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(89)Crossbowman/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(84)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(46)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(75)Armorer/(71)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (42)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Maintenance search

Never believe that patching is going to be only a couple hours. If there's any significant amount of content to be added, the patch can take quite some time. It's also not a good thing to ask for an ETA because those tend to get missed because of the size of the databases involved for both Chaos and Order.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information