Special days come in the life of everyone, and that includes those who inhabit the world of Istaria. And today is one such day because it's Istaria's 10th Anniversary!
Earlier today we began a celebration which will last through the end of the year. When you log in to the world of Istaria, you will find that there is a brand new game client that supports a long requested feature... PETS! That's right... every Istarian who has an active paid account, during the month of December, will receive a Shepherd Dog Pet for their character. (Note the special items for our Anniversary Event will be delivered directly to your character's vault, so look for them there.) Pets will aid players of all levels by increasing their carrying capacity and can be used in conjunction with cargo disks to greatly increase both the quantity and bulk of items players can hold.
And that's not all that our Anniversary Event has in store. See the list below for details:
- Characters will receive double experience (both crafting and adventuring) for the duration of the event.
- Special "social" clothing items have been created for both bipeds and dragons to wear.
- For every account with paid Access or Subscription, characters will be given a special Anniversary Pattern Set that they can use to build a lair mural or plot banner to commemorate the event.
- All accounts during the month of December will be given an additional Property Slot.
- A special note about this Property Slot. This free slot can be used during the month of December only. In order to keep the plot after December, you will have to add a Property Holder Access or Subscription in January. The Property Slot will only extend until January 9th, 2014.
A special thread has been started on our forums to commemorate our 10th Year Anniversary. (http://community.istaria.com/forum/showthread.php?28427-10-Years!). So stop in and share your favorite memory of Istaria. Or if you have not already done so, please register on the forums (you will need to submit a support ticket to have your forum account validated) and tell us about what makes Istaria special to you.
To all Istarians both past and present, we at Virtrium wish to express our heartfelt thank you for helping us reach our 10 year milestone! Here's to another successful and game filled 10 years!
Istaria Development Team