Thread: Dryad Houses Inside Palmyra Trees

Default Dryad Houses Inside Palmyra Trees

I know alot of people are looking for mushrooms houses like those in direwood forest. I think that is okay for a tier I or tier 2 house, but I think that a tier V or tier VI house could be like a dragon lair.

The large Palmyra trees, like the huge one in Bristugo, could be made with levels going upward in the trees interior, all carved wood with vine overgrowth and leaves scatter across the wood floors.

The only thing to watch for is that the footprint is large enough that you don't end up with lines of trees in certain areas, like the 25x25 plots.
    Durand - Elven Warrior of the Realm of Order

Default Re: Dryad Houses Inside Palmyra Trees

Dryad housing was to be trees, at least before the sales that way the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Durand View Post
    I know alot of people are looking for mushrooms houses like those in direwood forest. I think that is okay for a tier I or tier 2 house, but I think that a tier V or tier VI house could be like a dragon lair.

The large Palmyra trees, like the huge one in Bristugo, could be made with levels going upward in the trees interior, all carved wood with vine overgrowth and leaves scatter across the wood floors.

The only thing to watch for is that the footprint is large enough that you don't end up with lines of trees in certain areas, like the 25x25 plots.
    That would be really beautifull

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Yes.... the big trees were supposed to be the "Dryad plots" but never was finished before the sale.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage View Post
    Yes.... the big trees were supposed to be the "Dryad plots" but never was finished before the sale.
    Aye... for an example of the trees... See the large tree near Bristugo. Least that was my understanding.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Even I never saw on Unity such a tree, i dislike them! Image a Istaria full of those huge trees! There would be daily hanging dragon in those trees! ~_~

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thumbs up Re: Dryad Houses Inside Palmyra Trees

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Even I never saw on Unity such a tree, i dislike them! Image a Istaria full of those huge trees! There would be daily hanging dragon in those trees! ~_~

I love your tag
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    There would be daily hanging dragon in those trees! ~_~
    Ha! That would make lovely snacktrees!
    You do know dryads eat dragons don't you?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Hehe! A Dragons new favorite roost!

Dryad housing was to be trees, at least before the sales that way the plan.
    Well, that is really stretching it a lot. Fact is, plans for dryad housing was still in a planning stage and so what they would have looked like and how they would have worked were still theoretical and saying they would have looked like those trees is not really true. Its impossible to say what they would have looked like until more work was put into it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Ah I stand corrected. I thought that was the plan. Must have been the speculation of other players saying that Lairs was a test bed to see if you could build up just like you build down now.

Thread Information