Thread: Transport Error On Launcher

Default Transport Error On Launcher

Tried loggin in, game came up with the sky in the background my interface keys (non of my abilitys, health, character states showing etc). Game booted me and presents following message:

Error ID: 30
    The login process was unsuccessful because the client was unable to connect to any of the player servers. This occurs when all the player servers are offline, overloaded or there is a network error. Please wait a few minutes and try logging in later.

1. I know all servers are online
    2. They're not overloaded
    3. Double checked my network and its running fine

Restarted my laptop, ran a full scan, waited about an hour..and still same result. Any Ideas?

May the power and wisdom of Drulkar lead us all on the path to victory against the Withered Aegis...

Default Re: Transport Error On Launcher

I'm clueless but a strong advocate of filing support tickets for stuff like this - Virtrium staff is awesome :-)

thanks anyway awdz, just thought id try the forums first before bothering the devs, knowing my luck its probably something simple i have overlooked..

May the power and wisdom of Drulkar lead us all on the path to victory against the Withered Aegis...

My Antivirus likes to produce that error.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiit View Post
    the client was unable to connect
    Check your firewall, it is probably blocking Istaria.

I sometimes get a completely random glitch that does not let me in .. normally a wee wait and a reboot and I'm good though - you still having the same issue? - if so I'd recommend a ticket .. see what the lads and ladies can do for ya.

Thread Information