Thread: New Order player. ^^

Default New Order player. ^^

Ello all ,
    I used to play in Chaos, but was role playing so much i decided it was time to move my butt over to the Order server. I hope to partcipate and help in celebrations and stuff.. will have to learn more about the Shard, so sorry if i pester you all. ^^

Hope to see you in-game.
    - Rhezara/ Trillaya
    Rhezara, Lunus Ancient, 100:43:22
    Sorisha, Lunus Ancient, 100:43:23
    "When life gets hard, stand proud and wear a smile."

Xepher

Default Re: New Order player. ^^

Welcome to the Order shard! We're always looking for more fresh meat >=D

I'm not on as often as I'd like, but if you see me around feel free to send me a Tell if you need any help learning and adjusting to the way things are played out on Order, or RP help in general. Things are a little messy on our Shard nowadays, but I'm sure you'll find your place amongst us RPers and enjoy your stay on Order x]

Quote Originally Posted by Rhezara View Post
    Ello all ,
    I used to play in Chaos, but was role playing so much i decided it was time to move my butt over to the Order server. I hope to partcipate and help in celebrations and stuff.. will have to learn more about the Shard, so sorry if i pester you all. ^^

Hope to see you in-game.
    - Rhezara/ Trillaya
    Hello and welcome in the Order shard community. Feel free to ask other players if you need help or look for advices, about the roleplay. The Role-Play channel is the public place to roleplay, but we can also do it with private channels, and when characters are close to each other. I look forward to interact with you
    Last edited by LungTien Temeraire; October 28th, 2010 at 03:45 PM.

sad to see you go Rhezara but still glad you are enjoying the game and hope you enjoy order

*serves Rhezara a large container full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome to order! :-)

Welcome to order and feel free to /t any of my characters and start up some RP with me.
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Hello there! Welcome to the order shard. I am on practically every day at -some- point in time so if you want to message me, feel free!

Welcome to order! It's good to see a new roleplayer join our ranks ^^

Welcome to Order Shard! Questions are welcomed if you have any, please don't be afraid to ask

The Ice Queen has Awaken!http://dragcave.net/user/Carsia

Thread Information