Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon RoP

Default Re: Dragon RoP

Not sure about Phylactery (I am biped after all) - but why not bring some friends with you, at least to heal you from time to time?
    Once I was in group with young Dragon (who actually did RoP), Ancient Dragon (lvl.100?) and myself (lvl.70s Cleric). Even in our group young Dragon was killed once.
    If the info about Phylactery is taken from our wiki - our wiki sometimes is very outdated. You may consider bringing some power or healing support with you, just to make sure you will kill Kaa.

Quote Originally Posted by anonimas View Post
    Not sure about Phylactery (I am biped after all) - but why not bring some friends with you, at least to heal you from time to time?
    Once I was in group with young Dragon (who actually did RoP), Ancient Dragon (lvl.100?) and myself (lvl.70s Cleric). Even in our group young Dragon was killed once.
    If the info about Phylactery is taken from our wiki - our wiki sometimes is very outdated. You may consider bringing some power or healing support with you, just to make sure you will kill Kaa.
    Actually I have, several people. I've only died 12 times so far.

If the intent with all these changes was to make the RoP easier, it didn't work. With the phylactery down it takes much much much longer to kill these things.

Venge

uhh Venge

I wished I had been there to assist you!

Get rid of dp first, before you proceed.

Contact me ingame if you need our claws

Sry I cannot help with informations: So many things have changed and I`m busy enough with keeping my ancient drags up to date-so I have no idea about the new lower level things anymore.
    In my eyes its a pitty that the knowledge of vet players becomes outdated.
    Esp. because we do not have a data base anymore , that could help new/returning players.

Chasing`s dragon sheet is still the good book for all drags.
    So Venge, you may want to take a look at that
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    uhh Venge

I wished I had been there to assist you!

Get rid of dp first, before you proceed.

Contact me ingame if you need our claws

Sry I cannot help with informations: So many things have changed and I`m busy enough with keeping my ancient drags up to date-so I have no idea about the new lower level things anymore.
    In my eyes its a pitty that the knowledge of vet players becomes outdated.
    Esp. because we do not have a data base anymore , that could help new/returning players.

Chasing`s dragon sheet is still the good book for all drags.
    So Venge, you may want to take a look at that
    Is that the dragon cheat sheet pdf? If so I have it haha.

And now after all this, 2 100 dragons, 1 112 healer, a 51 adult dragon myself, and just 2 more deaths. I have the time ripple haha.

Venge

Quote Originally Posted by Venge View Post
    A 3rd fight that I ran from it did 742 dmg with one cast, then 892 with another and by that time I had 10% health left. Whats wrong?

Venge
    From what I know of the phylactery, this is the normal amount of dmg that is dealt to Kaa and Lem. I think its only supposed to do a certain percentage of dmg based upon the mob's amount of health, cuz when you fight Shadow Dragon (or Seliena if you are going helian) the phylactery will do the dmg that it says it does, but SD and Seliena also have 100k+ hp... so to me, the phylactery sounds like its working as it should . If you're on Chaos shard and still need help I wouldn't mind lending a paw, I'm usually on either (or both) of my ancients, Auroros and Orionn.

A big thank you to all who helped figure out why my I didn't have a quest for RoP even though apparantely I was on it, where I actually could start it, and finishing all those bosses. Especially Archdemon, Aaura, Terrant, Atair (sp) and Eissa (sp). Sorry if I spelled some wrong.

Thank you much.

Venge

Thread Information