Thread: "juset thinking about the game rec"

Red face "juset thinking about the game rec"

i was thinking .. if and when i do get a new Pc .. what are the rec's for it to play the game Well ... i know it most likely has changed this passt few yr's ??

and what well it NOt run with and all like if say i get a diff g-card or sound and all that heh dont know if i get a Way batter pc and faster if i have probles

the one i have now playes the game very very well heh "wrod from me step dad is i "might" get a new pc on me B-day .

juset dont whant to get a New pc and cant play the only game i all ways play that well be sad

i know the game runs on xp and vista .. and the ram needed is Ummm 1g ?
    but what about the other stuff ? have id changed over the yr's ?

like what about this new ??windows 7 that coming out .
    heh juset like to know what the main rec for the game to play Very well and what it wont play on
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: "juset thinking about the game rec"

well, hell, my laptop is less than 4 months old and totally updated to vista sp2, so my thoughts that if you get a brand new puter you should be okay,
    however, to answer your post, here is the system reqs page:
    http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/faq_requirements

here is the link for some player made 'unofficial' mods and other goodies:
    http://community.istaria.com/links/?id=116
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I run around Istaria on an M17X laptop running Windows 7...

Windows 7 and Istaria play well together - better than XP and Vista in my opinion. Overall I think Microsoft has learned a great deal on what not to do to anger the users.

As far as system specifications; my laptop is pretty much the pinnacle of computing technology (quad-core extreme, 8 gigs of ram, raid0 7200 rpm drives, SLI 280GT video cards, etc, etc.) but there's still things in Istaria I can't do... For example, running ground clutter at maximum brings the frame rate down into the 20's - the same can be said for max view distance.

But with the view distance at about 3/4 of max and ground clutter at 50%, the game is buttery smooth even with a dozen dragons and bipeds all running around on the screen.

So, essentially, any modern PC with discrete video will run the game quite well, and Windows 7 is certainly not a show-stopper.

Agreeing with all of the above, I have a souped up system, (Quad Core, dual video SLI, water cooled, overclocked to hell and back, etc) and the game runs fine.

If your stepdad is talking about getting you a desktop, I can't see it being an issue, even with the 'oldest' video cards available , assuming he's talking 'new' and not 'bought it on Ebay' type of 'new'

And if that does become the case, use your old video card

But: Somebody check me on this, since I don't know all the details - Is the game having problems with certain video cards?
    Vermithraxx Draconis, Spirit Shard 12/29/03, 1st Helian Adult 03/17/04 [Retired]
    Vermithraxis Draconis, Chaos Shard 06/28/07, Lunus Adult 07/18/07, 100/100/100 09/03/07
    Biped: HLR 100/SPRD 45/CNJ 44/MIN 100/TNK 100/ARM 100/SPL 100/WPN 90/JWL 100/OUT 69/BLK 58/GTH 76/ENC 53...

Thread Information