Thread: Buying The Game

Default Buying The Game

Just a quick question about the Billing of Istaria. I know to gain basic access to the game it is 10$ per month. If I were to pay 15$ for the housing, does that include the 1 month of game time? Or would I have to pay 10$ PLUS another 15$ for the housing?
    Sorry, I'm just a bit confused.

Thanks

Default Re: Buying The Game

No just one payment

If you have already bought the $10 sub, then wait for the month to run out and then take the $15 sub. Otherwise you will end up with 2 subs at the same time.

$10 sub allows one character login for 1 month but no plot or lair ownership

$15 sub allows one character login for 1 month with 1 plot or lair ownership

both sub types allow up to 7 characters to be created, but only one logged in at a time and the same amount of consigner slots.

If you want to try the game rather than pay for a sub straightaway, you can create a human character on a free to play sub and then upgrade later for other races and or plot/lair ownership.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Correcting Chasing a bit...

Basic Access/Subscription allows for 5 character slots, not 7, and 50 consignment slots.

To find out full information about different access types, please see our website here:
    http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/subscriptions

Ohh okay. Thanks Guys!

Thread Information