Thread: Transferring items between characters

Default Transferring items between characters

Is there a way to have two characters on at once,so I can transfer various formulas and items one doesn't need to the other one that does,without having to spend silver on market fees,as this is expensive for one of my newer characters?

Default Re: Transferring items between characters

Istaria does support dual logging. On the launcher, you'd need to click the Troubleshoot button and check the "Do not close after launch" box. Then log into character 1 normally. Wait until it fully loads. Now go back to the launcher and select your 2nd character and click the "Play Istaria" button again. You should now have two copies of the game running. Just move one of your characters to your other character and trade normally.

Note, each account (username) only allows one concurent login per subscription, so you would need to have two active subscriptions to do this from the same account. This is called subscription stacking. More info about this is at http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/subscriptions . Or if you have two different accounts, then that would work, too.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Another way is to use a building to transfer. This will not work with Coin or attuned items.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

I am using my plot buildings like Dacurly said. You can open them for specific characters only. When there's no plot for you and if you've got enough trust, use your guild's buildings.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Another easy solution is to get a free access account and use this character for storing and transferring items. To start Istaria a second time just copy your Istaria folder to Istaria2 and start the second account from Istaria2 for dual login.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Thread Information