Thread: Has anyone been able to play for the past 2 days?

Default Has anyone been able to play for the past 2 days?

I've been trying to login for 2 days now, at all different times, on both Blight and Chaos, and getting transport errors (authentication servers are down error).

I tried via web and launcher. Same error.

3 days back, I was logging in fine.. it took 5+ minutes, which is nuts, but at least I got in.

Ideas?

Default Re: Has anyone been able to play for the past 2 days?

Yep, I havent had a problem at all with getting ingame. *knocks on wood*

No problems here other than a bit where a net hiccup between here and there that caused me to have extremely long ping times to the Horizon's sites 2 nights ago. But it resolved itself after a while.

That sounds kinda like the issue I was having. 2/3 of the time I'd get a transport error when trying to log in, and the rest of the time it took up to 20 minutes to log in (but sometimes it was ~3 minutes. Just depended:P).

I don't know if this is the same issue, but it can't hurt to ask, so: What type of sound card do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65 View Post
    That sounds kinda like the issue I was having. 2/3 of the time I'd get a transport error when trying to log in, and the rest of the time it took up to 20 minutes to log in (but sometimes it was ~3 minutes. Just depended:P).

I don't know if this is the same issue, but it can't hurt to ask, so: What type of sound card do you have?
    I have an Creative Labs X-FI, and I know from the past, this game ALWAYS had problems with it. Don't tell me after all this time, this game STILL has problems with this card.. I believe it's still the most popular video card on the planet...

OK we will not tell you then.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyFunBall View Post
    I have an Creative Labs X-FI, and I know from the past, this game ALWAYS had problems with it. Don't tell me after all this time, this game STILL has problems with this card.. I believe it's still the most popular video card on the planet...
    As AA0 likes to say, not only are Creative cards are both more expensive and technically inferior to their competition, but they have compatibility issues with a fair smattering of games as well. Yet everyone has them.

Must... be... a... lemming... and... buy... another... Creative... sound... card......... cannot... resist...

(yeah I have one too:P)

How's this: I downloaded the game. I patched in 20ish minutes. I logged in.

Of course, then I completely and utterly borked my UI and had to remember which file to delete to reset it to default...

I have a sound blaster Xfi Gamerextreme and not a problem at all.

Thread Information