Thread: The Withered Bane quest (Frelic on NT)

Default The Withered Bane quest (Frelic on NT)

after completing "Collect 10 of any resource" part and talking to Frelic, on linked "weapon" word Frelic tells his standard greeting phrase and quest can not be accomplished (the last task is "Receive the Withered Bane from Frelic"

Default Re: The Withered Bane quest (Frelic on NT)

Keanut,

I looked at the quest and the link will only work if you have 10 of the resource you created on you at that moment. So for example, if you created 10 Cedar Boards you must have them in your inventory for the quest to continue.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

doesn't matter, its still a bug =)

No what I think what he means is you have to have the 10 created items in yoru inventory for them to be taken to complete the quest.

i've got what he means, with 10 items link "weapon" somewhy will work
    but if you already completed "Collect 10 of any resource" part and clicked that link without resources in your backpack then next time Frelic will greet you with standart greetings phrase and quest wouldn't be accomplished, you'll stuck on "Receive the Withered Bane from Frelic" task and you'll have to restart the quest from beginning
    imho thats a bug =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenaut View Post
    i've got what he means, with 10 items link "weapon" somewhy will work
    but if you already completed "Collect 10 of any resource" part and clicked that link without resources in your backpack then next time Frelic will greet you with standart greetings phrase and quest wouldn't be accomplished, you'll stuck on "Receive the Withered Bane from Frelic" task and you'll have to restart the quest from beginning
    imho thats a bug =)

Why would you greet him if you havent got what you are told to get in your backpack, dosnt make any sence to me.

Ah ok, then I and I take it Amon did not understand that by your first posts.

Thread Information